Product Code: 492
Product Technical Data Sheet
- Two components solvent free epoxy phenol base, self priming coat reinforced with glass flakes for tank lining.
- Suitable for petroleum products, chemicals, fresh and salt water at elevated and ambient temperature.
- Reinforcement with glass flakes provides an advanced level of protection against wear and mechanical damage.
- Optimal chemical resist is attained after complete curing to have hard and tough coat with long term durability.
- Finish: Semi gloss
- Colour: Grey.
- Volume Solids, %: 100 (ASTM D 2697).
- Mixing Ratio by volume : 3:1 (base: hardener)
- Flash Point, oC: approx.45 (113º F).
- Recommended Dry Film Thickness, μm: 500 - 750
- Theoretical spreading rate at 750 μm: 1.3 m2/L.
- Pot. Life at 25ºC: 1.5 hours.