Product Code: 467
Product Technical Data Sheet
- Two components, high solid, surface tolerant epoxy coating reinforced with glass flakes, self – priming coating with excellent resistance to corrosion and abrasion.
- It provides a hard and tough film with long term durability.
- It can be applied over new or old steel (requiring only the removal of loose rust and scale) where blast cleaning may not be possible.
- Recommended for areas requiring coating of exceptional abrasion and durability such as ship bottoms, fences, high way bridges and exposed structural steel.
- Can be used alone or with system of primers and topcoats above and below water line (in fresh or salt water).
- Colour: Off white, grey, green, red brown Aluminum.
- Finish: Flat.
- Volume Solids, %: 83 ±2.
- VOC: 210 gm/Liter.
- Flash Point, ºC (Mix.): 27.
- Mixing ratio, by volume: 3: 1 ( A Base: B Hardener). (Mix A and B before addition of thinner)
- Pot Life, at 25ºC: 4 hrs (reduced with increasing of temperature).
- Recommended Dry film thickness, μm: 200 – 350 (may be specified in another thickness depending on purpose and area of use.
- Theoretical Spreading Rate at 200 μm d.f.t: 4.15 m2/L
- Thinner: Copalin 603