Product Code: 493
Product Technical Data Sheet
- Water based impregnation primer based on acrylic copolymer , used to Seal and reduce the porosity of substrate to avoid uneven absorbtion and provide good adhesion for subsequent coat .
- Used for interior and exterior application to plaster , gupsum , brick work , concrete , rendered surface and the majority of cement buildings.
- Unsaponifiable so ,it is used as a primer coat in emulsion and textured wall paint system.
- Water vapor permeable underless and easy to apply .
- Colour & Tex : Opaque – flat.
- Spreading rate : 8 – 12 m2 / L ( with thick 30-45 μ ) - Depend on nature and condition of substrate and application method - Apply one or more coats according to the porosity of substrate
- Specific gravity : 1.55
- Solid content ( volume ) : 50 %± 1
- Drying at 25 oC : touch dry : approx : 30 min
- Over coating : Min : 12 hrs, Max : no limitation