Product Code: 127
Product Technical Data Sheet
- Two pack polyamide cured epoxy shop primer for direct application to abrasive blasted steel, designed for use as a pretreatment primer for the protection of steel during the storage and fabrication period.
- Used as a holding primer, over coated with a variety of products.
- It is also used in automatic spray line for structural steel plates and may be adjusted for individual shop primering plates.
- Color : Reddish Brown, Yellow.
- Finish : Flat.
- Volume Solids, % : 55±2.
- Mixing Ratio , volume : 4:1 (base: hardener)
- Pot. Life (at 25ºC) : 8 hrs
- Flashpoint, ºC : 26.
- Theoretical Spreading rate at 20μm : 27m2 /L (approx.)
- Recommended D. F. T.,μm : 20 – 80.
- Thinner : 5 – 25% (by volume) for fast flash of thin with Thinner 603 Q.
- Thinner should be added after mixing.