Product Code: 471
Product Technical Data Sheet
- Two component high solids polyamine cured epoxy coating with excellent salt and water resistance.
- Long life protection of water tanks in dock engineering and on steel structures to be permanently immersed in fresh or sea water.
- As a self- priming and finish coating for long life protection of steel structures as interior tank coating.
- Excellent abrasion resistance.
- Good chemical and solvent resistance.
- Good application properties.
- Colour: Off white, light pink, light green, black .
- Gloss: Semi gloss
- Solids Volume, %: approx 75% ± 2.
- Pot Life at 25ºC: 2 hrs.
- Flash Point, ºC(closed cup): 27
- Mixing ratio by volume: 3:1 (Base: Hardener).
- Recommended film thickness,μm : 100 - 250
- Theoretical Spreading Rate at 200μm : 3.75 m2/L
- Theoretical Spreading Rate at 250 μm: 3m2/L
- Cleaning Thinner: Copalin 603