Product Code: 250
Product Technical Data Sheet
- Copoxy Vitar is a two component vinyl modified coal tar epoxy based anticorrosive and sealer coat.
- Tough and high – build with excellent resistance to sea water with rust preventing properties.
- Double uses as Anticorrosive and Sealer coat under antifouling paint for use on ship's bottom (so, application time and cost can be reduced).
- Colour: Black and Brown.
- Finish: Flat.
- Volume Solids: 65±2% (determined by ASTM D2697).
- Flash Point: Base:38ºC (closed cup). Curing agent: 27 ºC (closed cup).
- Recommended Dry Film Thickness: 100 – 150 μm per coat (Drying time and spreading rate depend on film thickness).
- Theoretical Spreading Rate: 6.5 m2 in 100μm Dry Film Thickness on a smooth surface.