Product Code: 316 W
Product Technical Data Sheet
- Epoxy Solvent – free 316/W coating and laminating resin have been used successfully in a wide variety of end use application, from the petroleum, Chemical, Marine Areas, Water Treatment Sectors of Industry, etc.
- This resin particularly suitable for the Glass Fiber Laminates.
- Good adhesion to most substrates.
- Excellent mechanical properties and resistance to chemicals.
- Low viscosity which assist in application at low temperature.
- Good curing properties also at low temperature and high relative humidity.
- Binder: Epoxy
- Volume Solids, %: 100.
- Flash Point, ºC: 125 (din 51758).
- Mixing ratio by wt: (A) 10 Kgs. (B) 6 Kgs.
- Specific Gravity: 1.07.
- Pot Life (at 25ºC)(5 Liters): 1.5 hrs (Drying and curing times, pot life, re-coating time are dependent on temperature).