Product Code: 444
Product Technical Data Sheet
- Two components epoxy polyamine based compounds of such the same consistency as mineral based systems in normal use in the building industry.
- It is used for industrial flooring as sealing compounds for pre-fabricated concrete parts or reinforcing iron floors.
- The consistency of the compounds varies between liquid and viscous mixture.
- It has extremely high mechanical strengths
- It has chemical resistance.
- Binder: Epoxy.
- Pigmentation: Inert, resistant pigments.
- Mixing ratio by wt. (non – pigmented): Component A: 10 kg, Component B: 6 kg.
- Mixing ratio by wt. (pigmented): Component A: 10 kg, Component B: 5.5 kg.
- Specific Gravity (non – pigmented): 1.00 g/cm3, Specific Gravity (pigmented): 1.25 g/cm3
- Volume Solid: 100%.
- Flash Point: 70°C.
- Colour: Range.
- Pot Life (20°C): 50 min (drying and curing times are dependent on temperature).
- Cleaners: Thinner 603.
- Theoretical Spreading Rate: 4 m2/kg.
- Film Thickness: 250 μm.