Product Code: 116
Product Technical Data Sheet
- Two components non toxic high molecular weight epoxy primer with high content of corrosion inhibiting pigment.
- Designed as a part of a system processing the highest chemicals, abrasion and water resistance.
- Suitable for atmospheric and immersion exposure conditions.
- Good water and corrosion resistance.
- Fast curing even at lower temperatures.
- May be over coated with epoxy, epoxide enamels, polyurethane or other heavy duty coating.
- It is used for lining of natural gas pipes and as a prime coat of cargo tanks and containers.
- Gloss: Egg shell.
- Color: reddish brown, pink and grey.
- Solid volume %: 55% ±2.
- Flash point, ºC: >27.
- Mixing Ratio by volume: 80:20 (Base: Hardener).
- Pot life, at 20ºC: 16 hrs.
- Recommended dry film thickness, μm: 40 – 75.
- Theoretical Spreading rate at 40μm: 13.75 m2 / L.
- Thinner: Copalin 603