Product Code: 125
Product Technical Data Sheet
- Two components polyamide cured epoxy reinforced with micaceous iron oxide.
- Excellent corrosion resistance primer.
- Has a rough texture it can be used as sealer coat on zinc sprayed steel or subsequent coats.
- Very good adhesion to blasted steel or galvanized steel.
- Excellent abrasion resistance.
- Can be over coated with epoxy finish or approved conventional finish coats, but Copalin Polyurethane Finish 345 is recommended.
- Colour: Silver grey, dark grey and reddish brown.
- Volume Solids, %: 78 % ±2
- Flash Point, ºC: 27 (for mix)
- Mixing ratio, volume: 80:20 (Base: Hardener)
- Pot Life, at 20ºC: 8 hrs.
- Recommended film thickness, μm : 50 -150.
- Theoretical Spreading Rate at 50μm: 13 m2/L.
- Cleaning Thinner: 603 Copalin