Product Code: 219
Product Technical Data Sheet
- Two component, high build epoxy polyamide coating.
- Used as undercoat and/or finish coat for protection of steel surfaces in very aggressive environmental conditions.
- Suitable for atmospheric and immersion conditions.
- Excellent performance when used on zinc rich epoxy or zinc silicate primers.
- Tough, durable coating providing long term protection to exposed steel work.
- Good abrasion resistance.
- Withstands a wide range of solvents chemicals and fumes.
- Gloss: Matt.
- Color: off white, Grey.
- Volume Solids, %: 84±2.
- Flash point, °C: 23.
- Mixing Ratio, by volume: 4:1 (base: hardener)
- Pot life (at 25ºC): 6 hrs.
- Recommended dry film thickness, μm: 100-250
- Theoretical spreading rate, at 100 μm: 8.5 m2/L.
- Thinner: Copalin 603.