Product Code: 381
Product Technical Data Sheet
- Two components modified epoxy varnish.
- Applied to ferrous and non – ferrous metal surfaces which are impossible to do blast cleaning prior to application. It forms a hard and tough coat with very good adhesion properties abrasion and impact resistance.
- Used as special protective varnish for galvanized steel of transmission tower or non-ferrous metal surfaces like aluminum, copperplate and stainless steel.
- Not recommended for continuous immersion surfaces.
- Gloss: Gloss or matt.
- Color: transparent.
- Volume Solids, %: 42±2 (by ASTM D 2687).
- Mixing ratio by volume: Base 3: Curing Agent 1.
- Pot. Life (at 25ºC): 10 hrs. (Mix only the amount which can be used within its pot. Life)
- Induction Time (at 25ºC): 10 min.
- Flash point, ºC (Mix.): 26.
- Recommended film thickness, μm: 40 – 75
- Theoretical Spreading rate: 10 m2 /L.
- Heat Resistance: Continuous 95ºC, Non – continuous: 120ºC.
- Thinner: Thinner 603 (5 – 10%) (Do not dilute components separately only the mixture)