Product Code: 206
Product Technical Data Sheet
- Copoxyvin is a tar free two component surface tolerance modified epoxy anticorrosive primer.
- Gives excellent physical properties as toughness.
- Abrasion resistance and adhesion.
- Specially designed as a tie coat or sealer on epoxy primer to improve the adhesion of subsequent antifouling coat.
- Possible to use the product as a primer on aluminum, galvanized surface, glass fiber and wet blasted steel.
- Gloss: Egg shell.
- Colour: Grey.
- Volume Solids, %: 60 ±2.
- Flash Point, ºC: 30
- Mixing ratio by volume: 85: 15 (Base: Hardener).
- Pot Life (at 25ºC): 8 hrs.
- Theoretical Spreading Rate at 75μm: 8 m2/L.
- Recommended film thickness, μm: 75 - 150.
- Thinner: 603.