Product Code: 126
Product Technical Data Sheet
- A high performance two packs epoxy primer.
- Surface tolerance for exposed steel works used on ferrous metals GRP and rigid PVC.
- Ideally suited for use in accessible areas on complex structures where operational restrictions make blast cleaning impossible.
- May be applied on damp or dry surfaces.
- Excellent anti-corrosive properties.
- High film builds in one coat.
- Resistance to Cathodic protection system.
- Applied to blast cleaning or hand cleaned surfaces.
- Over coated with a wide range of systems.
- Excellent performance through epoxy systems for immersion exposure.
- Gloss: Egg shell.
- Color: Silver, silver brown, silver yellow
- Volume Solids, %: 75±2.
- Flash Point, ºC: >23 for mix.
- Mixing ratio by volume: 4:1 (Base: Hardener)
- Pot Life (at 25ºC): 12 hrs.
- Recommended film thickness, μm: 50 – 100
- Spreading Rate: 7.5 m2/L (at 100μm).
- Cleaning Thinner: 603