Product Code: 128
Product Technical Data Sheet
- Based on non – toxic pigment and vinyl polymer.
- Recommended for use as an anticorrosive coat for the hull under and above the water line, the top side area and the water decks.
- Can be used as a tie coat over epoxy tar as a barrier for antifouling.
- Easy to apply, has excellent anticorrosive qualities with high resistance to sea water, and corrosive environment.
- Can be over coated with a variety of top coats as:
- For bottom: Copalin Long Life A/F.
- Or Copalin Tropical A/F.
- For bottopping: Copavinyl Finish.
- For topside: Copacryl Finish.
- Gloss: Semi gloss.
- Color: Light brown Silver.
- Solids Volume, %: 50%±2.
- Flash point, º C: 27°C.
- Theoretical Spreading Rate, at 40μ: 12.5 m2/L. (Base: Hardener)
- Thinner, Cleaner: Thinner 601.