Product Code: 155
Product Technical Data Sheet
- Two components zinc rich epoxy polyamide primer, with high zinc content.
- High weather resistance which exhibits excellent corrosion and abrasion resistance.
- Long life primer on steel exposed to severely corrosive marine and industrial environment.
- Quick drying has outstanding resistance to mechanical tear and wear.
- Over coated by a wide range of products as vinyl A/C, epoxy tar or epoxy finish.
- Used as shop primer for corrosion protection from blast cleaning to final finish.
- Avoid recoating with saponifiable coats.
- Gloss: Matt.
- Color: Grey.
- Volume Solids, %: 55±2.
- Flash Point, ºC: 26.
- Mixing Ratio, by volume: 90: 10 (Base: Hardener).
- Pot Life, at 25ºC: 8 hrs.
- Recommended Film Thickness, μm: 25-75.
- Theoretical spreading rate at 50μm: 11m2/L