Product Code: 157
Product Technical Data Sheet
- A highly durable shop primer for long term protection of steel plates – in excess of 12 months even when exposed in a marine environment.
- Easily, applied by airless spray on shop priming line, it dries very quickly and does not affect weld ability of primed plates. In addition the product has good heat resistance and this minimizes heat damage (burn-back).
- Very little zinc salts (white deposits) are produced on plate exposure. It can be over coated by a wide range of topcoats not with alkyds (unless a suitable a tie- coat is applied first).
- Colour/Texture : Grey / Matt.
- Volume Solids : 45±2%.
- Product Density : 1.7 Kg/l (14.2 lbs/US gall.)
- Mixing Ratio : Volume: 53 A : 47 B
- Mixing Ratio : Weight : 75 A : 25 B
- Pot life : 8 hrs
- Recommended dry film thickness : 25 μm
- Equivalent wet film thickness : 55 μm.
- Theoretical Spreading Rate : 18 m2/l
- Flash point :8°C (46°F)