Product Code: 160
Product Technical Data Sheet
- Two components phenolic epoxy heavy – duty coating.
- Corrosion protection to the internal lining of steel storage tanks with excellent resistance to a wide range of chemicals, solvents crude oil and fuel, animal, vegetable oils and fats, alkaline and non – oxidizing salt solution.
- Good resistance to hot water.
- Heavy duty internal coating for tanks storing or processing wet or dry food products.
- Gloss: Egg shell
- Colour: Off white, Grey, Red
- Volume Solids, %: Approx. 70±2
- Flash Point, ºC: 27.
- Mixing ratio by volume: 80: 20 (Base: Hardener).
- Pot Life, at 25ºC : 2 hrs (reduced at higher temperature).
- Recommended film thickness,μm : 100 – 150 (May be specified in another film thickness then indicated depending on purpose and area of use).
- Theoretical Spreading Rate at 100μm :7 m2/L.
- VOC: 270 gm/L.
- Induction Time at 25ºC: 10 min. (at low temp.20 min.)