Product Code: 193
Product Technical Data Sheet
- Two pack solvent less epoxy filler with excellent adhesion to metal and concrete.
- Specially for filling pits in steel or bronze propellers caused by corrosion, and pitted hull plating as a measure for applying A/F.
- Has no shrinkage.
- Applied on vertical surfaces without sagging.
- Good insulating for dielectric shielding of sacrificial anodes.
- Alkali resisting impressed current anodes.
- Gloss: Matt.
- Colour: Grey.
- Volume Solids,%: 100.
- Flash Point,ºC (closed cup): 95.
- Mixing Ratio: 5:2 by weight (Base : Catalyst), 9:5 by volume (Base: Catalyst).
- Film Thickness: Per coat up to 2000μm.
- Theoretical Spreading rate at 500μm d.f.t 2 m2/L.
- Pot Life at 25°C: 35 min.
- Cleaning Thinner: 603.