Product Code: 254
Product Technical Data Sheet
- Quick drying finish coat based on modified chlorinated rubber resin.
- Used as general purpose exterior finish on exposed surfaces in marine and industrial environment for ship's top side, deck and superstructures.
- Good resistance to abrasion and spillage, impact, sunlight and mineral oil.
- Excellent protection against sea water and weather under all climatic conditions.
- Temperature resistance for continuous service up to 80ºC.
- Colour All Ral colours
- Gloss: Semi gloss.
- Solid content: 40±2% (Determined by ASTM D2697).
- Theoretical spreading rate: 8 m2 /L (at 50μm).
- Flash point, ◦C (closed cup): 26
- Recommended Dry Film Thickness may be specified in another thickness depend on purpose and area of use. This will alter spreading rate and may influence drying time and re-coating interval