Product Code: 290
Product Technical Data Sheet
- Tin – free self polishing copolymer based antifouling.
- Excellent performance anti-fouling paint with highly hydrolysis activity and long life protection against most of marine fouling organisms without harmful effect on the marine environment.
- Hydrolyzed in the sea water by self renewing effect to a smooth surface as the ship moves.
- Used for hull outside when long life service of anti-fouling to be required for new building or repair ship.
- Gloss: Flat.
- Color: Red Brown, Dark Brown.
- Flash point, ◦C (closed cup).: 26
- Solids Volume, %: app. 60 ±2%.
- Theoretical Spreading Rate at 100 μm: 6 m2 / L.
- Recommended Dry Film Thickness: 100 – 150μm dry per coat (160 – 250 μm wet)
- Thinner: 601.
- Dry-docking intervals up to 36 months for vessels operating in global services (at medium speed sailing)