Product Code: 345
Product Technical Data Sheet
- Two components aliphatic isocyanate cured finish.
- Excellent flexibility with non-yellowing and non chalky characteristic on exposure to severe conditions.
- Very good resistance to splash and spillage of acids, alkalies, solvents, salts and fresh water.
- Excellent durability.
- Superior toughness and abrasion resistance.
- Color and gloss retention.
- Superior for all exterior application as a finish coat on heavy steel structures of chemical processing as petrochemical tanks.
- Gloss: High gloss.
- Color: Full color range available.
- Volume Solids, %: 55 ± 2.
- Flash point, °C: 27.
- Mixing Ratio, by volume: 4:1(base: hardener).
- Pot life, at 25°C: 6 hrs.
- VOC: 430 g/L.
- Recommended film thickness, μm: 50.
- Theoretical spreading rate, at 50 μm: 11 m2/L.