Product Code: 217
Product Technical Data Sheet
- It is solvent free twin pack epoxy coal tar coat.
- Excellent adhesion and resistance to sea water and aqueous solutions.
- Long life protection of steel and other structural material in severely corrosive environment such as chemical plant, water ballast tanks, crude oil tanks, keels and coffer dams.
- Suitable for use in enclosed spaces as ballast double bottom and void spaces.
- Will tolerate thickness up to 500μm.
- Resistance to cathodic protection.
- Gloss: Gloss
- Colour: Black and Brown.
- Volume Solids, %: 100.
- Flash Point, ºC: > 100ºC (212º F)
- Mixing ratio by volume: 1: 2 (Base: Hardener).
- Mixing ratio by weight: 45 : 55 (Base : Hardener).
- (Mix thoroughly together prior to application in the properties as delivered).
- Pot Life: 2 hrs (5 Kgm).
- Recommended film thickness, μm : 150 - 500μm.
- Theoretical Spreading Rate at 200μm :5 m2/L.
- Thinner: Copalin 603.