Product Code: 210
Product Technical Data Sheet
- Two components epoxy polyamide modified coal tar coating.
- It forms a tough and hard to wear film and rust preventing with very good resistance to water, petroleum products and aliphatic solvents (not aromatic solvent or strong acids).
- Recommended for long life protection of steel and other structural material in severely corrosive environment such as chemical plant, water ballast tanks, crude oil tanks, rectangle keels and cofferdams.
- Comply with API RP 5L2 Standards
- Gloss: Egg shell
- Colour: Black and brown.
- Volume Solids, %: 70 ±2(ASTM D2697).
- Flash Point, ºC: 26 (closed cup).
- Mixing ratio: by volume 84: 16 (Base: Hardener), by weight 9:1 (Base: Hardener)
- Pot Life, at 25ºC: 6 hrs (at higher temperature the pot. life is reduced).
- Recommended film thickness, μm: 100 - 350.
- Theoretical Spreading Rate at 125μm: 5.5 m2/L.
- Thinner: Copalin 603.