Product Code: 470
Product Technical Data Sheet
- Copoxy H.B is a two component, high build polyamide based coating.
- Has very good resistance to seawater, mineral oils, crude oil and petroleum products.
- Used as an interior and exterior coat on steel structures in corrosive marine and industrial environments, and a protective coating for exposed parts against mechanical wear and seawater / fresh water.
- Gloss: Semi gloss
- Color: Grey, light green.
- Solids volume, %: 70 ±2
- Flash point, °C: >26
- Mixing Ratio, by Volume: 4:1 (Base: Hardener)
- Pot life at 20°C: 8 hrs.
- Spreading rate: 6m2/L at 100μm.
- Recommended Dry Film Thickness, μm: 100 - 300
- Theoretical Spreading Rate at 100 μm: 7 m2/L
- Induction time at 25ºC: 10 min.
- Thinning: 603