Product Code: 490
Product Technical Data Sheet
- Two components epoxy / amine adduct coating glass flake reinforced.
- Excellent resistance to a wide range of solvents, chemicals and refined petroleum products.
- Abrasion and corrosion resistance.
- Self primer for interior tank lining and on – shore, off – shore steel structure.
- Excellent weather moisture resistance.
- Compatible with cathodic protection.
- Recommended for the areas requiring coating exceptional abrasion resistance and durability such as ship bottom, fences, and high way bridges and exposed structural steel.
- Color : Grey – green – orange and red oxide.
- Finish : Semi gloss.
- Volume Solid : 80% ± 2. (ASTMD 2679).
- Recommended Dry Film Thickness : 200 - 500μ (per coat).
- Theoretical Spreading Rate : 1.6 m2/L (at 500μ).
- Flash Point : 27◦C.
- VOC: : 405 gm/L
- Mixing Ratio by volume : 75: 25 (base: hardener).
- Induction time (at low temp.only) : 10 minutes.
- Pot Life (at 25ºC) : 1.5 hrs (at higher temperature the pot.life is reduced).
- Thinner : Copalin 603.