Product Code: 491
Product Technical Data Sheet
- A high build epoxy phenolic heavy duty coating reinforced with inert glass flakes barrier to provide protective layer against penetration by corrosive fumes or liquids.
- Extremely durable coat for use on off shore plat forms working area.
- Has excellent physical properties such as adhesion, toughness, and abrasion resistance.
- Has chemical resistance to most acids, alkalies, various solvents and sea water.
- It is used as a protective interior coating for chemical tanker ships.
- Finish: Semi gloss.
- Colour: Off white or other light colour.
- Volume Solids, %: approx. 86±2 (ASTM D 2697).
- Mixing Ratio by volume : 80:20 (base: hardener)
- Flash Point, oC: 32.
- Recommended Dry Film Thickness, μm: 100 - 400.
- Theoretical spreading rate at 100 μm: 8.6m2/L.
- Pot. Life at 25ºC: 2 hours.
- Thinner: Thinner 603