Product Code: 266
Product Technical Data Sheet
- Two component polyamine cured epoxy novolac lining with extra ordinary over all chemical resistance and versatility. Highly resistant to a variety of aggressive cargos like ethanol, gasoline, aviation fuel oil and others. It can be used in both mild acidic and caustic exposure.
- Market served is terminals, refineries, petrochemical, waste water and many others. So it has outstanding over all chemical resistance.
- Highly cross linked film for superior barrier protection. Excellent abrasion resistance and toughness can be used as self priming and finish coat.
- Colour: Grey, Beige, off white.
- Finish: Egg shell.
- Volume Solids, %: 85%± 2%.
- Flash point: 28 ºC.
- VOC: approx. 200 gm/L.
- Mixing ratio by volume: 4: 1 (Base: Hardener).
- Pot Life (at 24ºC): 2 hrs (will be less at high temp.).
- Dry film thickness, μm: 100 - 200μm (per coat).
- Theoretical Spreading Rate at 150μm: 5.6 m2/L.
- Continuous Dry temp. Resistance: (90ºC - 120ºC max).
- Non-continuous Dry temp. Resistance: Up to 140 ºC.
- Thinner: Copalin 603.